In recent years, the rates at which students dropout in the post first cycle and second cycle institutions in Ghana is very alarming. Statistics indicate that less than 70% percent of Junior High School (JHS) graduates make it to the secondary level. On the other hand, less than 50% of Senior High School (SHS) graduates gain admissions into tertiary institutions. Upon research, we found the causes to be, but not limited to the following:
- Financial constraints on the parts of students and their parents.
- Poor grades.
- Low esteem.
- Lack of motivation.
- Poor teaching and learning methods.
This discovery led to the birth of Optimum Senior High School, a place where all forms of students — regardless of their academic and financial status — are offered equal opportunities to acquire knowledge and certification from an accredited institution in Ghana.
- Ensure that every student that attends our school has the right to a quality education.
- Ensure that we tailor our teaching methods to suit every student who has a preferred
- Ensure that our teachers serve as role models to help shape the lives of our young population.
- Prepare students for tertiary education, as well as the job market.
Mr. Tsetse Kwaku Precious
To produce top-notch godly intellectuals and leaders who fit well into society and excel in life.
Follow Optimum senior High School on social media